Sunday, April 18, 2010

Still sick

Isabelle and I have been sick since Wednesday, I think on Friday our symptoms were the worst. Both of us are on antibiotics, Isabelle is doing better but I still feel very sick. Tomorrow I have my final exam for school, then next Wednesday I will graduate. I am getting anxious about my tests coming up on Thursday, then I will find out the results on Friday. Maybe then I will actually find out what the heck I am going to do. After thinking about my last visit with the doctor, I feel like the doctor is not taking my concerns seriously. I know that my tumor is small and most people when they are diagnosed with a tumor it is rather large, I feel like he isn't taking me seriously since mine is small. However, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, I am sure since he see's these often he is somewhat desensitized about them. Hopefully, a lot of questions will be answered this week at the doctor's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment